
This night was so special, just like the other night when I heard that voice.
For you, it might be a usual voice.
For you, it might be no extraordinary.
But for me, that voice means everything.
He could be far away, most of the time.
He could be unreachable.
He could be unseen.
But this voice lets me feel that he is only one baby step away, smiling and talking to me.
This voice reminds me how deep I should believe
This voice reminds me how high I should hope
This voice reminds me how deep I should love
This voice reminds me about what does he mean to me now, and ever
Since it's soothing, smooth, and calm
Since it's gentle, preserved and guard
Since it's the first voice that I want to hear tomorrow morning when I open my eyes...
Since it's also the last voice from whom I want to hear a good-night
Since it's his voice!
*missing you badly...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar