It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Rabu, 30 Maret 2011

preparing for the morning mass

These days I'm kinda used to going to the church in the morning and attending the mass there. Thanks to all of my beloved friends, that give me such a great support of constructing this beautiful habit to my daily routines. Bram, Yogi, Bagus, Rara, Edo, Asti, you all rock, guys!!
I love attending the mass, because I need it.
Personally, I, myself, feel the differences that happen after I attend the mass every morning (compared with what happens if I spend my whole morning sleeping and doing nothing):
  • Going to the mass in the morning forces me to take a bath earlier than usual. When I have taken a bath, I could feel fresher, I feel that I'm getting more and more ready to face the whole day activities.
  • Going to the mass in the morning pumps my energy, it gives me some kind of spirit, something that I needed the most to keep working and fighting until 8 p.m everyday.
  • Going to the mass in the morning reminds me of being a better person, always, since there is one rite in a mass that allow us to confess every single bad deed that we have done the previous day and promise not to do it again.
  • Going to the mass in the morning gives me more guarantee of safety and security. I can feel safer wherever I drive, I can feel more secure wherever I walk, I can feel more peaceful since I have a reliable Father behind me that will always protect me, guard me, and preserve me...
Well, though I'm not that religious, I would like to suggest you to start this habit. When you have already getting used to it, you will feel that everything are changing to be better since you are attending your first mass. You will be more obedient to your schedule, you will have more strength to move on, and what is clear, you will have more faith to God.

Get up earlier! Live better!

1 komentar: