It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Jumat, 01 April 2011

1st magical moment: she called me "Miss"

This is my time for another posting...

There was some magical moment has happened today, but I will tell you later in my next blog.

Well, actually, in the middle of attended my class in the campus today, I remembered something that happened to me. That moment could be also included in one magical moment of mine. I wanna share this one to you before I forget it, for...ever... :p

At that time, I was busy doing bunches of holy "yudisium" things in my beloved campus (darn! hope I can get out from that hell a.s.a.p!). As usual, there was so many students there (that made me bit uncomfortable, since I believe that I was the older of all - proud of being the legend of the campus. *sigh). I was sitting alone in front of the office when suddenly I felt somebody touched my shoulder. I got really surprised. I saw my back, to that very voice and looked at a middle-aged women with a formal suit, high-heels, that seemed so smart and classy.
The, I looked at myself, a casual polo-shirt with a jeans, and a pair of flat shoes, really messed-up!

But, until now, I couldn't forget what was happened after that. That beautiful elegant lady shook my hand and said, "Miss Dini, still remember me??" I needed some moment before finally I realized that she was my student in the English Course. I have ever taught her a few months ago when she was studying in a post graduate program in my campus, and at that time (when we met) she had been a lecture, and that lecture called me..."Miss!"
I don't know, what kind of feeling that I felt at that time, I was kinda really proud of myself, I felt really appreciated, respected, and be valued...

Since then, I understand one thing.
Whatever I am, for some people, I am memorable...
Whoever I am, every time I did a good deed. for example: teach them English, help them to learn something new and valuable, etc, although it seems simple, but it is precious for another people, even for them who are older than us.
I used to underestimate myself, but when I remember this magical moment, I wanna try to learn to appreciate myself, so that the other can appreciate me more... I was created beautiful and I wanna believe that I will always be beautiful till the end... ^^

*Love your beautiful life, tems!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar