It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Sabtu, 16 April 2011

Finally, here comes the day!!!!

It's already four p.m, and I'm still at home, having nothing to do except checking my blog, sleeping, taking care of myself (my own room, my own closet, my own books collection, my own campus works, my own church's activites plan, my own teaching schedule, completely my own perfectly-hectic-world) and I'm kinda really...relieved!!!!

Yeah, those bunches of things to do lately didn't give me any chances of breathing, even to see how do I look these days. Although I'm not supposed to complain, since I love all of my jobs and activities, but I do always think that I need a bit moment for myself. I need my own solitary spaces, where I could loosen all of the responsibilities, put down all of the burden - even only for a while...
Gonna sleep earlier tonight. I hope tomorrow I'm gonna be a better person, with a better plan, and a better attempt toward my goals. ^^

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar