It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Sabtu, 16 April 2011


Love = A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.1 billion other boys in the world. *yayaaaayaaaay...
Hahahahaha, reading this statement make me question myself: does it also happen to me???
I would like to say no at first, since yeaaah, as one of an "in-a-relationship" girl of course I still remember (and won't ever forget) that there are...
1.1 billion other boys in the world!
That my boyfriend is not the only boy.

But then, I've also made sure that those
1.1 billion other boys in the world
are nothing compared to mine :p

(could it be defined as imsomnia, then???)

*one of my bizarre postings

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar