It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Jumat, 15 April 2011

...going to be my 'UN'BUSINESS!

Some friends told me that they want to change, being maturer, wiser, and more professional. I do believe that they will try their best on it!
Some friends promised me that they are going to be a better bunches of teenager, with a broader mind, and wider heart, with a bigger acceptance toward critics and suggestion. I just put my trust on them, while seeing front the back row, waiting...

Times flew, none.

I was getting tired of waiting. I took my own way, I drew my own start, I got to the end, I made an achievement. I looked at them, my friends - with all of their extraordinary expectation and ideal conception. Nothing happened, forever vacant!

I was getting sick of blaming. I kept my mouth sealed, my heart shut. I didn't wanna bear more disappointment. I left the field, watered my own grass, plowed my own land, nourished my own terrain. I saw the, my friends - with no can in the hand, or a hoe in the shoulder. Nothing done, still paralyzed.

I was getting loathe of caring and paying that "too much" attention.
I hate making myself busy on nonsense

I landed myself on a green grassy island, lay down and slept.
Beautiful dreams ahead, nightmare's dumped.

I decided to run.
I decided to stay away.
Since from now on, it's going to be my 'UN'BUSINESS.

*for having my time wasted for you, all. Thanks.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar