It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose,
where ever it goes I always know.
That you make me smile
please stay for a while now, just take your time, where ever you go...

Selasa, 12 April 2011

time to love...

There was once a time, when we didn't care each another,
didn't talk each other, didn't see each other, even only for knowing each another
There was once a time, when I lived my own perfect world,
and you were only the outsider, not even a friend,
not even a single complementary role in my life's chapter...

But now, I have found someone that becoming the reason,
someone that becoming the eternal guidance...
A light in my sorrow, water in my thirst, an eye to my blindness.
Or if I could spell it better: an implant soul.

Knowing the idea of an immortal life, let it be more than that.
Let the gaiety lasts, even in the hardest year.
Let the bond survive, even in the most fragile time.
Let me be the one who smile, even in the most unpredicted moment.

And now, it's the time for toughen each another,
two voices from the same cord, double topping on a single dish, two soul in one breath.
It's the time to hold each other hand, to push each other back, to love...

*miss you...

2 komentar: